Wednesday 1 April 2015

'One more row', she says at 2 a.m.

I still don't drink any coffee. Neither in the mornings nor during the day. After my last university exams i vowed that i'd never again stayed awake at night against my brain's will, so i don't need any caffein. Do what needs to be done when it needs to be done, so sleep. I regularly fall asleep in the middle of any movie if we start watching it after like 10 p.m. (We set up a rule long ago to start movies at 9.30 p.m. the latest or not to watch them at all.) I like to sleep and i love to wake up early in the morning to Ruby's ear flapping, birds' singing and to sunshine. Only good books and knitting can  keep me sleepless. :)

Finished objects 2015 Q1: 

Crocheted wrist warmers, pattern from Annás

I added 2 extra rows around the thumbs to make them warmer

My first larger crocheted piece

Mock rib stitch infinity scarf made of New Zealand yarn from Adriafil

Simple hat 1 a' la the Kitchen-maid

Simple hat 2 a' la the Kitchen-maid

Simple hat 3 from leftovers a' la the Kitchen-maid

Moss stitch infinity scarf

No comments:

Post a Comment